RECOGNITION OF ASSOCIATIONS OF GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS UNDER EDA (RA RULES, 1995 – DECLARATION OF RESULTS OF THE VERIFICATIONS PROCESS 2010.
AIPEDEU ONLY ONE RECOGNIZED UNION IN GDS CATEGORY
Government of India
Ministry of Communications & IT
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg.
No.13/02/2010-SR Dated the 15-April, 2011
- All Heads of Postal Circle,
- All Postmasters General,
- Director of Postal Staff College, Ghaziabad (UP)
- CGM, PLI Directorate, Chanakyapuri PO, New Delhi
- CGM BD & M Directorate, Dak Bhawan, New Delhi
- CGM(MB&O), Dak Bhawan, New Delhi
- DDG(PAF)/Chief Engineer (Civil)/ADG (Admn), Department of Posts
- Postmaster General, Foreign Mails, Mumbai
- All Directors, Postal Training Centres
- Directors Foreign Mails Chennai, Kolkata and Delhi
- All Directors/Dy. Directors of Accounts (Postal).
- DOP&T, JCA Section, North Block, New Delhi,
Subject; Recognition of Associations of Gramin Dak Sevaks under EDA (RA Rules, 1995 – Declaration of results of the verifications process 2010.
I am directed to refer to the Department's letter of even number dated 18-02-2010 regarding re-verification of membership of Gramin Dak Sevaks Associations through 'Check-off system' for grant of recognition. Three Associations namely, All India Postal Extra Departmental Employees Union, National Union of Gramin Dak Sewaks and Bharatiya Extra Departmental Employees Union, participated in the re-verification process, in this category.
2. Based on the information received from the Circles, the Competent authority has decided to grant recognition to All India Postal Extra Departmental Employees Union which secured 60.15% membership. The recognition so granted will be valid for a period of 5 years from the date of issue of this letter.
3. With the issue of this communication, the facilities, if any being availed by other Associations of this category, stand withdrawn.
Director (SR & Legal)
- All India Postal Extra Departmental Employees Union and other applicant Associations.
- All Officers and Sections of the Department of Posts.